16 Verses To Remember When You’re Feeling Lost
- 2 Timothy 1:7. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- 1 Peter 5:7. Cast all of your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.
- 1 Corinthians 10:31.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:16.
- 1 Peter 2:9.
- 2 Corinthians 12:10.
- 1 What does God say about Lost?
- 2 Where in the Bible does it talk about being lost?
- 3 What the Bible Says About Feeling sad?
- 4 What God says about going through hard times?
- 5 What does psalm 31 say?
- 6 What is the meaning of Psalm 34 18?
- 7 What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
- 8 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 9 What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
- 10 What are the 3 worst sins?
- 11 What is godly sorrow that leads to repentance?
- 12 Is having depression a sin?
- 13 How do you hold God in difficult times?
- 14 How do you keep your faith strong in tough times?
- 15 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
What does God say about Lost?
The Good News: God will never abandon us during our times of grief — he will always provide us with love and hope. ” He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. ”
Where in the Bible does it talk about being lost?
What the Bible Says About Feeling sad?
“ Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” The Good News: Dealing with depression can be scary. “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.”
What God says about going through hard times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
What does psalm 31 say?
A psalm of David. In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
What is the meaning of Psalm 34 18?
But this psalm offers us something different: God is near us when we are brokenhearted. The Bible is honest that this is sometimes our human experience: We feel that God is far away. But Psalm 34:18 counters this with a description of where God really is: God is near to the brokenhearted.
What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
What is a good Bible verse for loneliness? A good Bible verse about loneliness is Deuteronomy 31:6. It lets you know that you should be courageous and know you are not alone, since the Lord God is always with you.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’ For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What are the 3 worst sins?
These “evil thoughts” can be categorized into three types: lustful appetite (gluttony, fornication, and avarice) irascibility (wrath) corruption of the mind (vainglory, sorrow, pride, and discouragement)
What is godly sorrow that leads to repentance?
Scripture Activity The Corinthian Saints felt godly sorrow and repented of their sins. Godly sorrow for sin leads to repentance, while worldly sorrow leads to spiritual death.
Is having depression a sin?
Depression is associated with sin because people experiencing depression are seen to lack some of the spiritual fruits that are regarded as evidence of genuine Christian faith: When dealing with people in the church some see mental illness as a weakness —a sign you don’t have enough faith.
How do you hold God in difficult times?
When trusting the Lord in difficult times, go to the promises of God. God’s Word is loaded with promises that teach us about having faith in God during hard times. He tells us to not worry, to pray and He will give us peace like you can’t imagine. He tells us that He is there with us, in the trenches.
How do you keep your faith strong in tough times?
How To Keep Your Faith Up—Even When Life Is Difficult
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Psalm 9:9-10. The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 62:1-2 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.