16 Verses To Remember When You’re Feeling Lost
- 2 Timothy 1:7. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- 1 Peter 5:7. Cast all of your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.
- 1 Corinthians 10:31.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:16.
- 1 Peter 2:9.
- 2 Corinthians 12:10.
- 1 What scripture to read when you feel like giving up?
- 2 What book of the Bible should I read when struggling?
- 3 Where in the Bible does it talk about being lost?
- 4 What does the Bible say about feeling like a burden?
- 5 What does God say about not being good enough?
- 6 Where can I read the Bible about depression?
- 7 What part of the Bible should I read for anxiety?
- 8 What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
- 9 What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
- 10 What does the Bible say about helplessness?
- 11 What to do when you feel like God is not listening?
- 12 What does the Bible say about heavy burden?
- 13 How do I cast my burdens on the Lord?
What scripture to read when you feel like giving up?
Galatians 6:9 – Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. This is the first verse I turn to when I feel like giving up.
What book of the Bible should I read when struggling?
If you are looking for encouragement, light in times of darkness, promises of God’s protection, or assurance of God’s presence, Psalms is the right book for you. Genesis, the first book of the Bible, is one of the most famous.
Where in the Bible does it talk about being lost?
What does the Bible say about feeling like a burden?
“ Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.” If you or someone you know is struggling with a mental illness, please know you are not alone.
What does God say about not being good enough?
Romans 8:39 That is something you can never hear enough. Nothing you will ever do will break the love that the Lord has for you. Even in your weakest moments where you feel unworthy and inadequate, you are loved and seen in fullness and greatness.
Where can I read the Bible about depression?
15 Bible Verses for Depression That Will Help You Through Your Darkest Hours
- of 15. Deuteronomy 31:8.
- of 15. Philippians 4:8.
- of 15. Philippians 4:13.
- of 15. John 16:33.
- of 15. Jeremiah 29:11.
- of 15. Matthew 11:28.
- of 15. Proverbs 3:5-6.
- of 15.
What part of the Bible should I read for anxiety?
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” “When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.” “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
What is a good Bible verse for loneliness? A good Bible verse about loneliness is Deuteronomy 31:6. It lets you know that you should be courageous and know you are not alone, since the Lord God is always with you.
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’ For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What does the Bible say about helplessness?
Do not be afraid and do not panic. For the Lord, your God will go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” “ Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
What to do when you feel like God is not listening?
3 Things To Do When You Feel God Is Not Listening
- I need to “check my heart” (as comedian John Crist likes to say). If there is any sin or unclean living in my heart and life I must confess it before God.
- I need to dig deeper into God’s word.
- I need to keep asking and keep asking.
What does the Bible say about heavy burden?
” Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
How do I cast my burdens on the Lord?
1 Peter 5:7 says “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for us”. Just throw it on him, and let him carry your burdens. Jesus said we could cast all of our cares on him because he cares for us! There is nothing we are going through that we cannot cast on the Lord.