With anything in life, including social media, we are called to do everything for the glory of God. As a Christian, we are called to follow Jesus, not the world around us. Being a Christian means being a follower of Christ, and Jesus wants us to follow Him in all areas of our life, including social media.
- 1 What does the Bible say about social?
- 2 How social media is used in the Gospel?
- 3 What does God call a sin?
- 4 What does Jesus say about social injustice?
- 5 What does Bible say about social anxiety?
- 6 How social media spreads God’s word?
- 7 What is social media according to you?
- 8 What verse in the Bible talks about spreading the gospel?
- 9 Is smoking a sin in the Bible?
- 10 Is drinking a sin in the Bible?
- 11 Does God forgive all sins?
- 12 What does the Bible say about advocating for others?
- 13 What does Leviticus 19 say?
- 14 What does the Bible say about tattoos?
A key verse with regards to socialization is Proverbs 13:20: “He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools suffers harm.” Another good socialization verse is Proverbs 22:24-25: “Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn his ways and
How to Share the Gospel On Social Media:
- Share videos from preachers who post sermon clips on social media.
- Post a beautiful image to your story, then add worship music and a scripture to it.
- Reveal the ups and downs of your journey with Jesus.
What does God call a sin?
Sin is an immoral act considered to be a transgression of divine law. According to Augustine of Hippo (354–430) sin is “a word, deed, or desire in opposition to the eternal law of God,” or as scripture states, “sin is the transgression of the law.”
Luke 12:48 — “ But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.” Thus, everyone bears a responsibility to right the wrongs of social injustice.
” Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” “When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.” “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
Here are some rules for social media evangelization:
- Translate church teaching.
- Avoid church speak.
- Use images, as Jesus did.
- Understand that social media is social.
- Social media sometimes calls for a suit of armor.
- Use the delete button if comments cross the line of decency, but, hopefully, not often.
The term social media refers to a computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through virtual networks and communities. Social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content, such as personal information, documents, videos, and photos.
What verse in the Bible talks about spreading the gospel?
Although the Great Commission might be the most well-known passage of Scripture about spreading the gospel, the Bible has a lot more to say on the subject than just what is captured in Matthew 28:16-20.
Is smoking a sin in the Bible?
Since smoking is an addiction, it certainly enslaves the smoker. The Bible states: ” Whoever perpetrates a sin is a slave of that sin”. Today we see how smoking holds every smoker in slavery, whether a young person, a man or a woman, youth or adult.
Is drinking a sin in the Bible?
The Bible does not forbid drinking alcohol, but it does warn against dangers of drinking too much, engaging in immoral behavior, and other consequences of alcohol abuse. While the Bible recognizes that drinking in moderation can be enjoyable and even safe, it contains passages that advise against heavy drinking.
Does God forgive all sins?
All sins shall be forgiven, except the sin against the Holy Ghost; for Jesus will save all except the sons of perdition. He must receive the Holy Ghost, have the heavens opened unto him, and know God, and then sin against him. After a man has sinned against the Holy Ghost, there is no repentance for him.
What does the Bible say about advocating for others?
Proverbs 31:8-9 (NIV) “ Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.”
What does Leviticus 19 say?
Bible Gateway Leviticus 19:: NIV. “Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: ` Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy. “`Each of you must respect his mother and father, and you must observe my Sabbaths. I am the LORD your God.
What does the Bible say about tattoos?
The verse in the Bible that most Christians make reference to is Leviticus 19:28, which says,”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.” So, why is this verse in the Bible?