“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
- 1 What does the Bible say about high school graduation?
- 2 What to write to someone who is graduating?
- 3 How do you encourage graduates?
- 4 What does God say about appreciation?
- 5 What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
- 6 How do you pray for a graduate?
- 7 What do you say to a 2021 graduate?
- 8 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
- 9 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 10 What is the best motto for graduation?
- 11 What do I say to my son on his graduation?
- 12 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 13 What Bible verse says give thanks with a grateful heart?
- 14 How many times does the Bible say to give thanks?
What does the Bible say about high school graduation?
Proverbs 3:1-2 – Do not forget my teaching, but keep my commandments in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Deuteronomy 31:8 – The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
What to write to someone who is graduating?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What does God say about appreciation?
” Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.”
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’ For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
How do you pray for a graduate?
Gracious and Loving God, We ask, now, for your almighty hand to be upon our graduates as they and their families celebrate this grand milestone. May they find comfort from our community’s continued embrace and support as they journey through life.
What do you say to a 2021 graduate?
What message should I write on a graduation card?
- Congratulations! You did it just like we knew you would!
- We are proud of your accomplishment.
- Congratulations on your Graduation!
- On your graduation, we honor your hard work and dedication and your journey to success.
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done. We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75. Parents: $100 or more.
What is the best motto for graduation?
Examples of Graduation Mottos
- The past is my heritage; the present – my responsibility, the future – my challenge.
- Cherish yesterday, live for today and reach for tomorrow.
- Our lives are before us, our pasts is behind us, our memories are forever within us.
- Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
What do I say to my son on his graduation?
Dear Son: My heart for you on your graduation day.
- Your graduation is a day I have envisioned for years.
- Funny thing, my beautiful son, I think I cried more your first day of senior year than any time before.
- The countdown had begun.
- I give you the gift of freedom.
- I give you the gift of my presence and time.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What Bible verse says give thanks with a grateful heart?
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
How many times does the Bible say to give thanks?
The Bible is full of encouragements to be more thankful. The word “thank,” and variations of the same are used at least 139 times in the Bible, most often with the thanks being directed at God.