15 Bible Verses to Encourage You
- John 16:33. “In the world you will have tribulation.
- Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
- Philippians 4:6–7 (NIV)
- Psalm 34:4–5, 8.
- Romans 8:28.
- Joshua 1:9.
- Matthew 6:31–34 (NIV)
- Proverbs 3:5–6.
- 1 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 2 What’s a good Bible verse for today?
- 3 What is a good Bible verse?
- 4 What does the Bible say about lifting each other up?
- 5 What is Jesus most famous quote?
- 6 What is the most repeated verse in the Bible?
- 7 What God says about difficult times?
- 8 What Bible verse should I read before bed?
- 9 What are the top 10 best Bible verses?
- 10 What is the last prayer before death?
- 11 What is the meaning of Proverbs 3 5?
- 12 How do you build up someone?
- 13 What does the Bible say about tattoos?
- 14 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What’s a good Bible verse for today?
“I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” ” The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
What is a good Bible verse?
” I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength.” “We know that God works all things together for good for the ones who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose.” “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; don’t rely on your own intelligence.”
What does the Bible say about lifting each other up?
” Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.”
What is Jesus most famous quote?
So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you. Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day. And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
What is the most repeated verse in the Bible?
Jon: The most quoted verse by biblical authors in the Bible is Exodus 34:6-7.
What God says about difficult times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
What Bible verse should I read before bed?
Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. A Spirit-filled life does not guarantee a trouble-free earthly life. What God does promise is that He will support you through these trials, and He will not give you more than you can bear.
What are the top 10 best Bible verses?
Below is the entire top 10:
- Romans 12:2. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
- Philippians 4:8.
- Philippians 4:6.
- Jeremiah 29:11.
- Matthew 6:33.
- Philippians 4:7.
- Proverbs 3:5.
- Isaiah 41:10.
What is the last prayer before death?
God, we thank you that you never leave us, that you never forsake us, but you love us. We trust you, and pray this in your name. Amen.”
What is the meaning of Proverbs 3 5?
Solomon was the wisest man that ever lived. He asked God for wisdom to rule the people of Israel , and they recognized that his wisdom was divine. 1 Kings 4:32 says Solomon had three thousand proverbs to his name. The proverbs were a reflection of the wisdom Solomon had gleaned throughout his life.
How do you build up someone?
5 Ways To Build Each Other Up
- Encourage One Another. One of the best ways to build each other up is through encouragement.
- Listen With Intent. Another way to build each other up is to simply listen to what the other person has to say.
- Share your knowledge.
- Offer support.
- Focus on the positive.
What does the Bible say about tattoos?
The verse in the Bible that most Christians make reference to is Leviticus 19:28, which says,”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.” So, why is this verse in the Bible?
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Psalm 9:9-10. The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 62:1-2 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.