This word “abundant” in the New Testament means “exceedingly, very highly, beyond measure, more, a quantity so abundant as to be considerably more than what one would expect or anticipate.” In short, Jesus promises us a life far better than we could ever imagine, a concept reminiscent of 1 Corinthians 2:9: “No eye has
- 1 What does the word abundance mean spiritually?
- 2 How do we live on God’s abundance?
- 3 What does it mean to have abundance?
- 4 What did Jesus mean by an abundant life?
- 5 What is an example of abundance?
- 6 How do you get abundance?
- 7 What’s the difference between eternal life and abundant life?
- 8 What does the Bible say about abundant blessings?
- 9 What does abundance mean in simple words?
- 10 What is the root of abundance?
- 11 What does abundant life mean in Greek?
- 12 What is Abundant Life Church?
- 13 In what areas of your life would you like to get more abundance?
What does the word abundance mean spiritually?
In a spiritual context, the notion of abundance or plenty is less about material conditions, revolving instead (once basic needs are met), around an appreciation of life in its fullness, joy and strength of mind, body and soul. This is the cultivation of respect for the creative energy of the universe.
How do we live on God’s abundance?
With that in mind, here are nine tips to help you live an abundant life.
- Have abundance mentality.
- Be grateful for what you have.
- Start your days right.
- Prepare yourself for opportunities.
- Make the most out of every opportunity.
- Build friendships along the way.
- Build upon what you’ve built.
What does it mean to have abundance?
noun. an extremely plentiful or oversufficient quantity or supply: an abundance of grain. overflowing fullness: abundance of the heart. affluence; wealth: the enjoyment of abundance.
What did Jesus mean by an abundant life?
Origin. The term “abundant life” comes from the Bible verse John 10:10b, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” “More abundantly” means to have a superabundance of a thing. “Abundant life” refers to life in its abounding fullness of joy and strength for spirit, soul and body
What is an example of abundance?
The definition of abundance is to have a large amount of something, or to have wealth. An example of abundance would be having a huge crop of corn for the year. Wealth; affluence; plentiful amount of resources.
How do you get abundance?
Here are 10 ways you can create an abundance mindset in your life today:
- Recognize the Power of Your Thoughts.
- Practice Gratitude.
- Believe the Sky’s the Limit.
- Cultivate and Share Your Passions and Purpose.
- Develop Mastery Experiences.
- Pick Your Words Wisely.
- Build Beyond a Growth Mindset.
- Think Like a Beginner.
What’s the difference between eternal life and abundant life?
Abundant life is eternal life, an experience that begins the moment we come to Christ and receive Him as Lord and Savior, and goes on throughout eternity. As a matter of fact, the only thing it does mention is knowing God, which is key to true abundant life, which is spiritual abundance.
What does the Bible say about abundant blessings?
New Testament Verses About Blessings and Abundance “ For to everyone who has, more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.”
What does abundance mean in simple words?
1: an ample quantity: an abundant amount: profusion a city that has an abundance of fine restaurants. 2: affluence, wealth a life of abundance. 3: relative degree of plentifulness low abundances of uranium and thorium— H. C. Urey.
What is the root of abundance?
abundance (n.) “copious quantity or supply,” mid-14c., from Old French abondance and directly from Latin abundantia “fullness, plenty,” abstract noun from abundant-, past participle stem of abundans “overflowing, full,” present participle of abundare “to overflow” (see abound).
What does abundant life mean in Greek?
Most of the New Testament was written in the koine Greek, the common language of the people at that time. This word life means eternal life, the life of the world to come, or the zoe life. The words more abundantly are from the Greek word perisson.
What is Abundant Life Church?
Abundant Life Christian Center is a non-denominational Christian Church that holds a charismatic-evangelical theology. Our beliefs are firmly rooted in the theology of the Reformation, while fully embracing contemporary ministry of the Holy Spirit and all His gifts.
In what areas of your life would you like to get more abundance?
4 Areas to Declutter So You Can Live with Abundance
- Your Pursuits. We live in an age of opportunity where there are a hundred good ideas everywhere we look.
- Your Relationships. One of the most important predictors of success and fulfillment is the company we keep.
- Your Thoughts.
- Your Things.