Remember God has provided a secure eternal future. When times are uncertain and we are tempted to worry, meditate on this certainty, that our God is a God who is always in control and who never lies or deceives us (Titus 1:1-3).
- 1 How do you trust God in uncertainty?
- 2 What the Bible Says About perilous times?
- 3 What does God say about being confused?
- 4 How do you keep faith in difficult times?
- 5 How does the Bible deal with uncertainty?
- 6 How do you show faith in God in times of uncertainty?
- 7 What does perilous mean in the Bible?
- 8 What does the Bible say about earthquakes in divers places?
- 9 Is pestilence in the Bible?
- 10 What is spiritual confusion?
- 11 When God confuse your enemies?
- 12 What does the Bible say about being forgetful?
- 13 How do you trust God when life is hard?
- 14 What are the two kinds of heresy?
How do you trust God in uncertainty?
So what should you do when you’re facing uncertainty and life looks nothing like what you expected?
- You stand firmly on God’s promises.
- You let go of the need to be in control.
- You choose faith instead of fear.
- You work while you’re waiting.
What the Bible Says About perilous times?
In 2 Timothy chapter 3, the Bible says that in the last days, perilous times will come. We are living in perilous times. In addition to the virus we have wars, other diseases, strong storms, earthquakes, civil unrest, etc. This is a dangerous world.
What does God say about being confused?
1 Corinthians 14:33 – ” For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.”
How do you keep faith in difficult times?
Here are five ways I try to keep faith when it seems impossible:
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.
How does the Bible deal with uncertainty?
Dealing With Uncertainty
- Remember God’s faithfulness.
- Remember God is working even when we can’t see it.
- Remember God’s provision for the rest of creation.
- Remember God always has a plan and it is always good.
- Remember God has provided a secure eternal future.
How do you show faith in God in times of uncertainty?
Here are 10 Bible verses to encourage you during the uncertain times.
- 1. “ God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
- 2. “ Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
- 3. “ Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” 1 Peter 5:7.
- 4. “
- 5. “
- 6. “
- 7. “
- 8. “
What does perilous mean in the Bible?
dangerous, hazardous, precarious, perilous, risky mean bringing or involving the chance of loss or injury.
What does the Bible say about earthquakes in divers places?
In the King James Bible, Matthew 24:7 states: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Is pestilence in the Bible?
Pestilence is also one of the four Horseman of the Apocalypse in the book of Revelation (which is part of The Bible). When pestilence rides into town, you want to be somewhere far, far away. Whereas a person gets the flu, a nation experiences a pestilence.
What is spiritual confusion?
The Spirit of Confusion is a when a person does not know who they are or what they want out of life, while at the same time wanting someone else to fix their issues, their dilemmas, they’re personal problems and more importantly they are more invested in “remaining stuck” than growth or progression.
When God confuse your enemies?
When God place confusion in the midst of your enemies. There is no such thing as impossible when GOD is involved! This was precisely what happened to the enemies of Jehoshaphat in 2 Chronicles 20:22.
What does the Bible say about being forgetful?
Paul told the Roman Christians God would forgive our sins and cover them up (Romans 4:7). When God forgives our sin he puts it out of his mind; he erases it from the pages of time; he forgets it. The poet was right: “ God moves in a mysterious way / His wonders to perform.” In Christ, God faces our sin.
How do you trust God when life is hard?
- 8.1 Having faith in God during hard times comes through prayer.
- 8.2 Trusting God in tough times by growing your faith.
- 8.3 Trusting God in hard times gets easier when you recall how has He blessed you in the past.
- 8.4 Put God first every day, not just during your struggles.
What are the two kinds of heresy?
For convenience the heresies which arose in this period have been divided into three groups: Trinitarian/Christological; Gnostic; and other heresies.
- Trinitarian/Christological heresies.
- Other Early Church heresies.
- Counter-Reformation movements.
- 19th century.
- 20th-century movements.