Now on to some Bible verses to help with that anxiety!
- Psalm 94:19. Getty Images. “When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”
- Proverbs 12:25. Getty Images. “An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.”
- Matthew 6:34. Getty Images.
- Romans 8:38-39.
- 1 What scripture to read when you feel like giving up?
- 2 How do I cast my anxiety to God?
- 3 What does God say about not being good enough?
- 4 What to do when you feel like God is not listening?
- 5 How do I give my problems to God?
- 6 What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
- 7 What does Bible say about fear?
- 8 What does the Bible say about being irritated?
- 9 What the Bible says about feeling unworthy?
- 10 What the Bible says about doubting yourself?
- 11 Why God is not hearing my prayers?
- 12 Why can’t I hear God talking to me?
- 13 When you feel prayer isn’t working?
What scripture to read when you feel like giving up?
Galatians 6:9 – Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. This is the first verse I turn to when I feel like giving up.
How do I cast my anxiety to God?
1 Peter 5:7 says “ Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for us ”. Just throw it on him, and let him carry your burdens. Jesus said we could cast all of our cares on him because he cares for us! There is nothing we are going through that we cannot cast on the Lord.
What does God say about not being good enough?
Romans 8:39 That is something you can never hear enough. Nothing you will ever do will break the love that the Lord has for you. Even in your weakest moments where you feel unworthy and inadequate, you are loved and seen in fullness and greatness.
What to do when you feel like God is not listening?
3 Things To Do When You Feel God Is Not Listening
- I need to “check my heart” (as comedian John Crist likes to say). If there is any sin or unclean living in my heart and life I must confess it before God.
- I need to dig deeper into God’s word.
- I need to keep asking and keep asking.
How do I give my problems to God?
Ask Him for comfort and compassion for and from your family. Ask Him to help you talk with them and tell them that you love them, even as they struggle to understand you. Ask Him to take your problems and turn them into solutions. Ask Him to show you how to understand and love yourself as He does.
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’ For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What does Bible say about fear?
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ” Do not fear the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid. Do not fear him, declares the LORD, for I am with you, to save you and to deliver you from his hand.”
What does the Bible say about being irritated?
” Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.” “But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.” “Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.”
What the Bible says about feeling unworthy?
1. Psalm 34:18: “The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.” This verse talks about how YOU are broken and lost, but that is when the Lord is there to pick you back up. This is SO important to realize when you feel far away from God and feel alone.
What the Bible says about doubting yourself?
When your head drops in doubt, lift it up with truth! God never doubts, wavers, or questions anything. He desires for your complete reliance to be upon Him, not yourself. It’s so important to know your true identity in Christ and what that means for you.
Why God is not hearing my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Why can’t I hear God talking to me?
Most people cannot hear the voice of the Lord because they truly don’t believe that God is speaking to them. Maybe they believe they lack the ability, maybe they have false theological barriers to hearing God’s voice, or maybe they just don’t think God would speak to them because they think they are unqualified.
When you feel prayer isn’t working?
Surround yourself with the truth of who God is. It’s in times of waiting that we feel vulnerable, sometimes even hurt and confused about why God isn’t responding. It’s important to stay connected to the truth and to people that will remind you of the truth. Press into Him when you most feel like running away.