“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
- 1 Does God want us to change?
- 2 What scripture says about changing your life?
- 3 What does the Bible say about all things become new?
- 4 How do you know God is changing you?
- 5 Does the Holy Spirit change us?
- 6 How God can change your situation?
- 7 When God is doing a new thing?
- 8 What does it mean when God is shifting?
- 9 What does God say about starting over?
- 10 Does the Bible say do not dwell in the past?
- 11 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 12 What are signs from God?
- 13 How do you know God is preparing you for a breakthrough?
Does God want us to change?
1) God is more interested in the transformation of our lives. When we received Christ as our Saviour, the Bible says that we became a “new creation” <2 Co 5:17>, instead of telling us that our circumstances will surely change. <1 John 2:6> also says, Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.
What scripture says about changing your life?
- Psalm 23 — “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- Galatians 5:22–23 — “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
- Philippians 4:13 —
- Galatians 2:20 —
- Proverbs 3:5–6 —
What does the Bible say about all things become new?
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
How do you know God is changing you?
3 Signs God Is Transitioning You
- You’re Restless And Questioning Everything. You can be restless because you’re bored and need to shake things up.
- Uncomfortable Truths From Your Wise Friends. Most people in your circle are probably focused on everything you have that should make you happy.
- Your Wise Friend’s Wise Question.
Does the Holy Spirit change us?
It is the Holy Spirit’s job to produce Christ-like character in you. This process of changing us to be more like Jesus is called sanctification. Only the Holy Spirit has the power to make the changes God wants to make in our lives.
How God can change your situation?
God can change anything and turn any situation around. Even when doctors have given up all hope and say there is nothing that they can do, Jesus still can. He can do what is needed; He can do what is necessary. When we put our faith In Him, He can turn it around.
When God is doing a new thing?
See, I am doing a new thing.” In Isaiah 65:16-17, he writes, “Because the former troubles are forgotten and hidden from my eyes, I will create a new heaven and a new earth, the former things will not be remembered nor will they come to mind.”
What does it mean when God is shifting?
A divine shift is a supernatural move from one place to another; a slight change in position or direction; the supernatural act of putting one thing in the place of another or changing the place of a person or thing.
What does God say about starting over?
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Does the Bible say do not dwell in the past?
” Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What are signs from God?
Here are four common signs that God uses:
- Use of Nature. Time and time again we see God using nature as a way to communicate with his people.
- Sends someone else. Another common sign that God sends is via a messenger.
- Dreams. We have to be very careful with this one.
- Word of God.
How do you know God is preparing you for a breakthrough?
Here are a few signs that your breakthrough is imminent.
- Resistance increases.
- You seriously consider giving up or pivoting.
- You’re not getting a clear signal from the universe.
- Or you experience synchronicity.
- You’re afraid to move a muscle.
- You’re walking by faith feeling calm, determined and at peace.