“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” (Jeremiah 29:11).
- 1 What does God see when he looks at me?
- 2 What God says about our thoughts?
- 3 What does God say about who you are?
- 4 What does God expect of you?
- 5 How does the Lord speak to us?
- 6 How can I be a better person in God’s eyes?
- 7 How do you give your mind to God?
- 8 How can I keep my mind pure?
- 9 What the Bible says about changing your mind?
- 10 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 11 What does God say about tattoos?
- 12 Who in the Bible struggled with identity?
- 13 What does the Lord want of me?
- 14 What pleases God according to the Bible?
What does God see when he looks at me?
When God looks at us He sees our mistakes and imperfections, but instead of letting us drown in them, He has made provisions to cover us. And while the enemy calls us out and accuses us; God calls us up and forgives us.
What God says about our thoughts?
-Proverbs 23:7 Dr. Leaf one more time: “When you think, you build thoughts, and these become physical substances in your brain.” You were created in the image of God, full of love and grace.
What does God say about who you are?
1:2). “ Now you are the body of Christ, and individual members of it ” (1 Cor. 12:27). “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace” (Eph.
What does God expect of you?
God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God does not expect you to be famous, rich, popular or beautiful. God expects you to trust Him, Love Him and pattern yourself after His Son, Jesus Christ.
How does the Lord speak to us?
“God so loved the world”, says the Gospel, and so he speaks to us in the language of this love. He speaks through dreams, visions and voices. We can learn to hear God speak through his Church, through the love of his people and through the voice of his priests and pastors.
How can I be a better person in God’s eyes?
10 Ways to Become a Better Person According to the Bible
- Stop Trying to Change in Your Own Strength.
- Stop Asking God to Change You.
- Trust in God’s Solution.
- Count Your Old Self as Dead.
- Put off the Old.
- Be Renewed in Your Mind.
- Put on the New Self.
- Bring Guilt, Shame & Condemnation to the Cross.
How do you give your mind to God?
10 Ways to Keep Your Mind Stayed on God
- #2: Read the Bible Consistently.
- #3: Spend Time with God in the Secret Place.
- #4: Pray in the Spirit Continually.
- #5: Thank God for Everything.
- #6: Sing Praise Often.
- #7: Pray for People as Often as You Can.
- #8: Spend Time with Born Again Believers.
- #9: Take Short Breaks to Focus on God.
How can I keep my mind pure?
8 Ways to Give Your Mind a Deep Cleaning
- Be mindful.
- Start writing.
- Put on music.
- Get some sleep.
- Take a walk.
- Tidy up.
- Talk about it.
What the Bible says about changing your mind?
“Jesus said to him, ‘If you can believe, all things are possible to them that believe’” ( Mark 9:23 ). It is time to change your mindset, and renew your thoughts and ways of thinking. If you can renew your mind and thoughts toward the things of God, you can change your world.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What does God say about tattoos?
The verse in the Bible that most Christians make reference to is Leviticus 19:28, which says,” You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord. ” So, why is this verse in the Bible?
Who in the Bible struggled with identity?
Who in the Bible struggled with identity? Many Biblical characters struggled with identity including three heroes of the Bible, Moses, Paul, and Peter. Understanding their human conflicts and how they were still loved and used by God, can provide the support and comfort we need for our questions and faltering faith.
What does the Lord want of me?
“What does the Lord require of you? To act justly, and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
What pleases God according to the Bible?
What pleases God is a simple, honest, clean, and refreshing relationship with Him. Enoch pleased God because of his relationship with God, and the Lord said, “Enoch, this is what pleases Me most. Let’s walk into eternity together.” What’s interesting is that this is exactly what the Lord said about His Son, Jesus.