Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
- 1 What God says about struggling?
- 2 Why does God let us struggle?
- 3 Does God give us struggles?
- 4 What does the Bible say about helping those who are struggling?
- 5 How do you trust God when life is hard?
- 6 Why does God allow hard and painful circumstances?
- 7 What are the signs that God is with you?
- 8 What is God purpose for suffering?
- 9 Will God help me with my problems?
- 10 Who is God in times of trouble?
- 11 What does the Bible say about caring for the weak?
- 12 What does the Bible say about caring for the hurting?
- 13 What does the Bible say about first aid?
What God says about struggling?
Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.
Why does God let us struggle?
God loves us, but because of our sinful nature, He allows these things to happen. He knows that by allowing us to experience failure, pain, and struggle, we will grow stronger in our faith and to become closer to Him and moving away from sin. God allows for struggling to build our inner strength and faith.
Does God give us struggles?
God puts us through difficulties many times in life. Whether it’s a break up, a death, a failure, or a loved one who got diagnosed.
What does the Bible say about helping those who are struggling?
” Those who are gracious to the poor lend to the Lord, and the Lord will fully repay them.” The Good News: In many ways, the mere act of being charitable is its own reward. But as this verse notes, being compassionate to people who are less fortunate is also something that God will reward.
How do you trust God when life is hard?
- 8.1 Having faith in God during hard times comes through prayer.
- 8.2 Trusting God in tough times by growing your faith.
- 8.3 Trusting God in hard times gets easier when you recall how has He blessed you in the past.
- 8.4 Put God first every day, not just during your struggles.
Why does God allow hard and painful circumstances?
Why does God allow hard and painful circumstances in the lives of his people? God Allows Suffering to Bring Us Closer to Him And He often uses hard times to get our attention. When things are going great we are not so quick to turn to Him.
What are the signs that God is with you?
6 Biblical Signs God Is Speaking To You
- Sign God Is Speaking To You — His Word.
- Sign God Is Speaking To You — Audibly.
- Sign God Is Speaking To You — Other People.
- Sign God Is Speaking To You — Visions And Dreams.
- Sign God Is Speaking To You — An Inner Knowing.
- Sign God Is Speaking To You — Clear Or Blocked Paths.
- God’s Word.
What is God purpose for suffering?
No matter how badly you are suffering, remember that God’s overall purpose is to help you become more like Christ. This is the message in Jeremiah 29:11 where we are told God has a plan for us and it is a plan for hope not harm, good not suffering.
Will God help me with my problems?
The Bible says, “The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous” ( Proverbs 10:29 ). But God also will give you wisdom to deal with your problems. When we come to Christ, God Himself comes to live within us by His Holy Spirit — and one of His purposes is to help us when we face difficult times.
Who is God in times of trouble?
I regularly quote it to remind myself of where to go to when I am afraid. These verses verse answers the question: where is God in times of trouble. He is the one who is keeping us safe. He is our safe city we can run too.
What does the Bible say about caring for the weak?
Psalm 41:1 (NIV) “Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the LORD delivers them in times of trouble.”
What does the Bible say about caring for the hurting?
2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 9. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
What does the Bible say about first aid?
The idea of first aid is clearly expressed in the parable of the Good Samaritan, Luke 10:25-37. In first aid terminology, the Samaritan had the hands to care and the heart to act. He cared for the victim’s wounds according to the treatment of the day, transported the victim, and oversaw and financed his recovery.