“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” The Good News: Dealing with depression can be scary. But this verse reminds you that with God on your side, there’s nothing to fear.
- 1 What Bible verse gives you comfort?
- 2 What does the Bible say about feeling heartbroken?
- 3 What God says about feeling hurt?
- 4 What is the most encouraging Psalm in the Bible?
- 5 What is a good scripture for the loss of a loved one?
- 6 What is the meaning of Psalm 34 18?
- 7 What the Bible says about letting go of someone you love?
- 8 How does God heal the brokenhearted?
- 9 What does the Bible say about making a woman cry?
- 10 How do you ask God for forgiveness for hurting someone?
- 11 What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
- 12 What is the prayer of comfort?
- 13 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 14 What is a good psalm verse?
What Bible verse gives you comfort?
Psalm 9:9-10. The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 62:1-2 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.
What does the Bible say about feeling heartbroken?
“ The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” The Good News: Though you may feel defeated, God is closer than you realize. He is always with you and can heal your heart. “Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.”
What God says about feeling hurt?
2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 9.
What is the most encouraging Psalm in the Bible?
Psalm 23:1 –6 – “God, You are my shepherd, I lack nothing. You make me lie down in green pastures, You lead me beside still waters, You restore my soul. You lead me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me!
What is a good scripture for the loss of a loved one?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
What is the meaning of Psalm 34 18?
But this psalm offers us something different: God is near us when we are brokenhearted. The Bible is honest that this is sometimes our human experience: We feel that God is far away. But Psalm 34:18 counters this with a description of where God really is: God is near to the brokenhearted.
What the Bible says about letting go of someone you love?
1. Philippians 3:13-14. Each time you find it difficult to move on from your past, guilt, relationship troubles, break up, this bible verse can be of help. Paul is one of the great apostles in the bible.
How does God heal the brokenhearted?
God quickens and renews us by the Living Word, through and by Jesus himself, who came to heal the brokenhearted through His payment of His own blood on the Cross. Our lives would totally be broken if Jesus had not put His own life on the line and took our own place for our sins.
What does the Bible say about making a woman cry?
” Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. Be very careful when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
How do you ask God for forgiveness for hurting someone?
Lord, please forgive me for what I have done to you. I offer up this forgiveness prayer in hopes that you will look at my mistakes and know that I did not mean to hurt you. I know you know I’m not perfect. I know that what I did went against you, but I hope that you will forgive me, just as you forgive others like me.
What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
What is a good Bible verse for loneliness? A good Bible verse about loneliness is Deuteronomy 31:6. It lets you know that you should be courageous and know you are not alone, since the Lord God is always with you.
What is the prayer of comfort?
Dear God, our world is hurting and broken. We pray for those who have lost loved ones this week, please comfort them in their grief and loss, cover them with your peace and presence, as only your Spirit can do. We know that in whatever we face, you are our peace and refuge, a very present help in times of trouble.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What is a good psalm verse?
Top 25 Most Popular Bible Verses in Psalms
- Psalm 12:1 KJV. Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
- Psalm 2:3 KJV. Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
- Psalm 2:7 KJV.
- Psalm 9:1 KJV.
- Psalm 1:1 KJV.
- Psalm 1:2 KJV.
- Psalm 1:3 KJV.
- Psalm 1:5 KJV.